The big silence is made up of lots of little ones.
When your brain is turning slow enough you can hear them.
It’s the first voice you’ve ever heard,
and the last you’ll know
and it’s always there for the listening
like eyes that never close.
Merchandise’s Children of Desire record booklet “Desire in the Mouth of Dogs”10 notes
- washed-away-creations likes this
- thisismykindoftown reblogged this from relaxitisntfair
- dreamslikeknives reblogged this from releasethebatsss
- releasethebatsss reblogged this from hypnotic-spells
- hypnotic-spells reblogged this from relaxitisntfair
- maxwelltait likes this
- hello-you-lucky-me reblogged this from relaxitisntfair
- hello-you-lucky-me likes this
- vinyl-spiral likes this
- relaxitisntfair posted this